Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors: Chemistry Behind Search Engines
SEO ranking factors comprise many collective reasons behind the success of a website. Putting good and bad, old and new, constantly changing and evolving factors that affect the rankings of your website. If you’re finding it tough to keep track of them all, this article is for you. We’ll be talking about all the elements placed in the Periodic Table of SEO factors that will help your website rank better on the search engines.
The Periodic Table of SEO can be categorized into six columns. Each column has comprising principal elements that highly influence the search result rankings of your website.
The SEO Ranking Factors Are:
A- Column 1- Content
Top elements of Column 1 consist of factors like:
- – Quality
- – Research
- – Keywords
- 1- Ensure your content is rich in quality by providing value, avoiding grammatical mistakes, and making it readable and easy to understand.
- 2- Do your research before you start writing. Get all the facts right and show your consumers that you are an expert in what you’re publishing.
- 3- Research keywords too. Use an online keyword planner to find out the beneficial keywords to be instilled in your content.
Column 2- Architecture
Column 2 elements mainly comprise of factors like:
- – URLs
- – Duplicate
- – Speed
- – Mobile
- 1- A great benefit is when you can include a keyword in the URL without it seeming unnatural. This indicates both users and the search engine concerning what the site is all about.
- 2- In multipage page versions, use redirects and canonical URLs to avoid the search engine recognizing duplicate pages in your site.
- 3- Speed is an essential factor as no one likes to keep waiting. It is advisable to invest in a server with an uptime to ensure the site loads faster.
- 4- Lastly, it is a must to make your site mobile-friendly as most of the audience may visit your page on the phone. Check site performances on mobile devices and make sure that your mobile and desktop versions of the website tally.
Column 3- HTML
The most critical factors of Column 3 elements are:
- – Title
- – Description
- – AMP
- 1- The first step to success in SEO is integrating a keyword into the title of your page.
- 2- Make sure you include to-the-point page descriptions, which help both users and the search engine identify your site’s niche.
- 3- Lastly, use AMP(Accelerated mobile pages) to minimize page loading time while familiarizing yourself with different browsers and mobile-friendliness.
Column 4- Trust
Column 4 consists of 3 elements. They are:
- – Authority
- – Engagement
- – Reputation
- 1- Publish content frequently to build domain authority slowly.
- 2- Create authentic and shareable content to gain popularity on various social media platforms. Your content will fail if consumers don’t engage with it.
Experiment with different content delivery methods to keep your audience hooked to your work. Every content that’s published will add to your site’s reputation. Maintain a sense of consistency and pattern to produce a constant positive reputation for your website.
Column 5- Links
Column 5 elements mainly compromise the factors like:
- – Value
- – Backlinks
- 1- Create value for your site by linking it to other high-profile and popular pages.
- 2- High-end websites containing links to your site(backlinking) can act as a plus point in increasing chances to rank higher in search results.
Column 6- User
Principal elements of Column 6 are:
- – Locality
- – User Experience
- – History
- 1- Create content based on the locality in which the target audience is.
- 2- Conduct research on local keywords that can be included to give your site a boosted rank in a particular country/region. Make sure the user has a rich experience while on your website by helping them find exactly what they’re looking for.
- 3- Navigate information in the simplest way possible. Ask the user permission to accept cookies to analyze the duration and frequency of their visits to your site.
These were the columns of elements that come together to form the science behind Search Engine Optimization alias Periodic Table of SEO, which is enormously responsible for SEO ranking factors of your website. It acts as a knack for you to prioritize the factors you need to keep in mind before publishing your content online.